It's good to be back!Learn more
Why Our Pub is Great
Whether you fancy a few drinks or want to eat out in Didsbury with the family, you’ll find exactly what you want at The Greenfinch. Our pub is set in a grand old Victorian mansion that’s been lovingly renovated. We’ve got a really nice beer garden and a well-stocked bar with enough drinks to sink a ship! Cask ale, draught products, world wines, and prosecco are just for starters. Our lovely bar staff know how to mix a good cocktail too. And you’ll find plenty of thirst-quenching soft drinks in our fridges.
When it comes to food, we think you should be able to have it your own way. So we had a little think and came up with a big food menu that gives you the chance to take control! Get creative with chicken by choosing from different toppings that give it a sweet, spicy, or smoky taste. Select a bun that best suits your burger. Be saintly with a skinny pizza base or go the whole hog! Swap skin-on fries for sweet potato ones. Whatever takes your fancy.
The same goes for dessert. Make ice cream awesome by adding exciting toppings like mini marshmallows, Oreo cookies, and Maltesers. But seeing as this is Manchester, it would be rude not to go for the mighty That’s Mint Sundae. This medley of chocolate brownie chunks, mint choc-chip ice cream, squirty cream, and crumbled Aero pieces comes in two sizes: standard and sharing. Grab a spoon and get involved!
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit our pub, that’s why we make sure all of our food is up to scratch, delicious and how it should be. We’re continually innovating to bring you the best new tastes and dishes, but don’t worry we aim to strike the perfect balance between traditional and new food and ensure your pub favourites are always available and tasting great.
It’s critical to us that everything that goes into our food is produced and sourced ethically, whilst also being socially and environmentally sustainable. We’re continuing to refine and make changes to our ingredients to bring you the best we can.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.